cryptocurrency

BITBEXBANK GRAND WIN (BGW) is now available for trading on the LBank Exchange

Internet City, Dubai, September 19, 2022 – LBank Exchange, the global digital asset trading platform, incorporated BITBEXBANK GRAND WIN (BGW) on September 19, 2022. For all LBank Exchange users, the BGW/USDT trading pair is now officially available for trading.

Leveraging the power of blockchain technology, BITBEXBANK’S BIG WIN (BGW) acts as a payment method for the real economy with a stable payment system platform. Its native token BGW was listed on the LBank Exchange at 18:00 (UTC+8) on September 19, 2022, expanding its global reach and helping it achieve its vision.

Introducing BITBEXBANK GRAND WIN

Determining the value of the payment system for the future real economy has opened everyone’s eyes to a decentralized world with blockchain technology. It raises new questions about the current central monetary system as a whole. In recent years, all members of society are important to the secure profitability of assets, emphasizing data stability and rapid payment systems through various methods of payment systems.

To overcome these limitations, the BITBEX GRAND WIN (BGW) platform was developed, and the core of this project, the Virtual Project Guarantee (PDG), was developed based on the Public Distribution System issued by the global financial firm YOUA Group HK. Therefore, through the PDG program, it acts as a payment method for the real economy through a stable payment system platform.

The BGW platform is designed as an ecosystem with a virtuous circle of assets, benefits and values, and is responsible for the payment functions. Project managers who want liquidity can use a shorter and simpler process than an initial public offering, initial coin offering, IE, or STO to monetize the required funds. Through the BGW platform, users can purchase project tokens that can be converted into real assets for investment, and share future profits through direct or indirect contribution. Furthermore, PDG can protect assets in the event of project failure.

In addition to the BGW platform, there is also an exchange BITBEX and a stablecoin PKRW used for asset liquidity. And the platform’s original BGW token contains a right that U, I, B (user, investor, buyer) get from the investment asset when buying the token. The assets will be protected by a “BitWind” provided by blockchain institutions that develop and operate cloud services for digital assets on 300 exchanges around the world. The participation of the Blockchain Global exchange investor will make the exchange more stable and innovative.

About BGW Token

BGW is the token of the BITBEXBANK GRAND WIN ecosystem. The BGW token issued by the BITBEX exchange provides a guarantee when the project token is issued. Based on TRC-20, the total supply of BGW is 2 billion (2,000,000,000) tokens without additional issuance, of which 25% is for trading, and the remaining 75% is reserved by the company.

The BGW token was listed on the LBank exchange at 18:00 (UTC+8) on September 19, 2022, investors interested in investing in BITBEXBANK GRAND WIN can buy and sell the BGW token on the LBank exchange right now. The inclusion of the BGW token in the LBank Exchange will undoubtedly help it to further expand its business and attract more interest in the market.

Learn more about BGW Code:

Official Website: https://bitbexgw.com/
cable: https://t.me/bgwofficial
Twitter:

About LBank

LBank is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges, which was established in 2015. It offers specialized financial derivatives, specialized asset management services, and secure cryptocurrency trading to its users. The platform accommodates more than 7 million users from more than 210 regions worldwide. LBank is a cutting-edge growing platform that ensures the safety of users’ funds and aims to contribute to the global adoption of cryptocurrencies.

Start trading now: lbank.info

Community and social media:

to cable
to Twitter
to Facebook
to LinkedIn
to Instagram
to Youtube

caller data:
LBK Blockchain Company Limited
LBank Exchange
marketing@lbank.info
business@lbank.info


#BITBEXBANK #GRAND #WIN #BGW #trading #LBank #Exchange

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button